Blow the Whistle on Fraud and corruption.
Report any incidents of fraud, theft and corruption through the various available channels:
CALL: 0800 20 12 16
- KPMG Hotfax: 0800 200 796
- KPMG Hotmail: email@example.com
- KPMG Hotpost: BNT 371, PO Box, 14671, Sinoville, 0129
Remember! Ensure that you have the relevant information at hand before reporting fraud and/ or corruption incidences.
Checklist before you call:
- What is the nature of the incident?
- Where specifically did it happen?
- In which division/department did the incident take place?
- Date and time the incident took place?
- How long and how often has this been going on?
- Number of people involved and their names and surnames?
- Is there monetary value involved? How much?
- Do you have any proof?
Important to note:
- Do not use the Fraud Hotline for lodging complaints and enquiries.
The SANC has provided the relevant reporting channels for complaints, professional conduct related matters and enquiries.